Happy Leap Day!
Dear Best Friend…
How have you been? I feel like you have been changing every year. During different periods in my life, you became different people. However, one thing never changed— No matter who you were, you were always by my side. Bad times and good times, success and failure, you were always there for me. It is rare to find a friend like you and I feel so lucky to be your friend too. To have a friend like you, is a huge blessing to me.
Again, Thank you so much.
ps. when you see me do something dumb next time. Please slap me in the face.
I just remembered. For OMS exam, I was the first one to rush into the exam room and sit down. But I was the last one to get my exam. First will come last and last will come first? =)
30 Days Letter Challenge Starting Wednesday
- Day 1 — Your Best Friend
- Day 2 — Your Crush
- Day 3 — Your parents
- Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)
- Day 5 — Your dreams
- Day 6 — A stranger
- Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
- Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend
- Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet
- Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
- Day 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
- Day 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
- Day 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you
- Day 14 — Someone you’ve drifted away from
- Day 15 — The person you miss the most
- Day 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country
- Day 17 — Someone from your childhood
- Day 18 — The person that you wish you could be
- Day 19 — Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
- Day 20 — The one that broke your heart the hardest
- Day 21 — Someone you judged by their first impression
- Day 22 — Someone you want to give a second chance to
- Day 23 — The last person you kissed
- Day 24 — The person that gave you your favorite memory
- Day 25 — The person you know that is going through the worst of times
- Day 26 — The last person you made a pinky promise to
- Day 27 — The friendliest person you knew for only one day
- Day 28 — Someone that changed your life
- Day 29 — The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
- Day 30 — Your reflection in the mirror
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
— Proverbs 16:3
What is your greatest good? Prioritize your greatest good, and everything else will fall into place.
I am blessed with love from brothers and sisters in Christ.
My past may hurt, but I will learn from it.
Lord, I am amazed by you. Thank you for loving me.